cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

ExportEx of a Straight Table Chart not working when rowcount high

I have a problem with a macro doing ExportEx of a chart as QVD in QV 10SR4.

The rowcount of the chart is around 60M, the program does not give any error message, it just skips the export command.

Is it possible that this version of QV has a bug on this particular command?

Any suggestions?

I can try to upgrade QV to another 10 version, but I can't move to 11 or 11.2 due to other dependencies.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi, Why you are creating a QVD having 60M rows through Macro?. Try to get the straight table in the script level as Qlikview provide different varieties of functions to achieve. If you can't make through the requirement in the script level, please divide the straight table into pieces based on either region or country and store the different QVD's.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

The problem is related to "Out of object memory" error that is not shown when exporting.

Not applicable

Hi, Why you are creating a QVD having 60M rows through Macro?. Try to get the straight table in the script level as Qlikview provide different varieties of functions to achieve. If you can't make through the requirement in the script level, please divide the straight table into pieces based on either region or country and store the different QVD's.

francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Unfortunately, I have to export the content of an inputfield.

I already managed it by running a loop on a field.

Thanks