Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Field Not Found Error and Failure to Load *

Trying to load a small qvd containing conversions. Which I am able to load with other applications. However when I am using the current application I receive 'Field Not Found' If I load * then the load fails entirely.

Any idea what the issue is?

Happens in one other application for different source. Not sure if it is worth noting, but every time I save, it follows the 'save as' procedure rather than saving on top of the file.

error.PNG

let      FILEPATH_CONVERSIONS_CURRENCY = 'D:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\SourceFiles\Master_Conversions\CurrencyExchangeRates.qvd';

let      FILEPATH_CONVERSIONS_CURRENCY = 'D:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\SourceFiles\Master_Conversions\CurrencyExchangeRates.qvd';

CurrencyCode_Multiplier_Map:
Mapping LOAD
Currency_Code,
    USDPerUnit // Multiplier when loading currency
FROM
$(FILEPATH_CONVERSIONS_CURRENCY)(qvd);

CurrencyConversion:
LOAD *
// Currency_Code,
//     UnitsPerUSD, 
//     Currency_Symbol,
//     Currency_Name
FROM
$(FILEPATH_CONVERSIONS_CURRENCY)(qvd);

5 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

Can you post your script and also provide screen shot error.

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
PrashantSangle

Hi,

When you do

Load *

from D:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\SourceFiles\Master_Conversions\CurrencyExchangeRates.qvd

Did you get any error??

if no then let me know which field you got after completion of reload??

If yes, then what error you are getting??

Regards

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Turns out the issue was caused by Section Access

PrashantSangle

Ok.

It means when you comment session access script then it is working fine

Not applicable
Author

Hello, Please find the attached QVW. it is working properly