Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Filelist loop from sharepoint files

Hi,

I'm trying to do a loop through all the files in a sharepoint Document library.

I use this instruction:

for each FoundFile in filelist( '\\ent152.sharepoint.hp.com\teams\GSBEMEABizOps\demo\Demo Staff\Metrics\*.xlsx')

The problem is that when I execute the script in local mode it works but not on the server.

I gave access to the needed server profiles, I tryed with this instruction also:

for each FoundFile in filelist( 'http://ent152.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/GSBEMEABizOps/demo/Demo Staff/Metrics\*.xlsx')

Nothing seems to work.

there aren't any iteration on this loop.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Filelist loop from sharepoint files

Hello,

Please try the below solutions:

1. First check the access level of the service accounts in Sharepoint. give contribute access, as read access doesnt work sometime

2. FOR each File in filelist ('\\ent152.sharepoint.hp.com\teams\GSBEMEABizOps\demo\Demo Staff\Metrics\*.xlsx')

hope this helps.

Regards,

Subhashish

Not applicable

Hello,

Please try the below solutions:

1. First check the access level of the service accounts in Sharepoint. give contribute access, as read access doesnt work sometime

2. FOR each File in filelist ('\\ent152.sharepoint.hp.com\teams\GSBEMEABizOps\demo\Demo Staff\Metrics\*.xlsx')

hope this helps.

Regards,

Subhashish

Not applicable

Hi Subhas,

Even i am working on the same issue did u got the solution for this or is there any workaround for it,

Please let me know

Thanks & Regards

Mallikarjuna

Not applicable

Can you please post the error which you got on the server reload

Community Browser