Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
mariostia2015
New Contributor

Fuzzy function call after selected rows

Hello Guys,

is possible to execute in Qlikview one or more functions calls depending by rows selected ?

The qvw file contain 4 functions and sometimes i need to run 1 function , sometimes 2, 3 , etc..

Actually i have a tab with calls list to comment or uncomment. It's very bad system i suppose.

Example of script i use today:

//call Option 1;

call Option 2;

//call Option 3;

call Option 4;

This picture is an template i wish obtain. Clicking  for exmple first and second fields with Control Key is possible call functions AAA and BBB clicking button Start?

Snap+2016-04-20+at+12.17.10.jpg

Thanks

5 Replies

Re: Fuzzy function call after selected rows

It's the same like this: Select rows and execute function calls

Digvijay_Singh
Honored Contributor III

"The qvw file contain 4 functions and sometimes i need to run 1 function , sometimes 2, 3 , etc.."

Didn't understand from above, what do you mean by function? You mean code written in the script or the referring to 4 different sheets?

mariostia2015
New Contributor

yes Marcus, there are 4 functions (Sub functions) and i need call sometimes 1 or 2 or 3 or all.

awhitfield
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry,

but this doesn't make much sense, can you try and explain more clearly and in more detail please?

Andy

mariostia2015
New Contributor

Yes in a moment of day i need run some functions, in other moments i need run other functions.

For avoid to comment / uncomment script calls i need build a list of functions names to select and  execute.

Thanks

Community Browser