Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5abi0001
Creator
Creator

Get count(Problems) within a period

Hey!

I have some issues, where i need ur help!

What i want to do is: I have a table with Groupnames which are linked to a ProblemNumber - furthermore i have a CreatedDate and ClosedDate (both of them are in numberic format). Furthermore i have two Variables vFromDate and vToDate. With these variables i can seth the range of the data i want to look at. For example if vFromDate is 2018-01-01 and vToDate is 2018-01-31 - i can see all problems which are created within this period. Now what i want is, to get only these groups and the number of problems they where linked to within this period. Based on them i want to now the top 10 groups and want to color them in a different colour in my diagram, because i have 20 groups and to colour them is a little bit annoying.

12 Replies
5abi0001
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, this i exact what want i want. I try to do this in my final work, which i cant upload. In the diagram i have the date dimension and the group dimension .. in my formula i count the problemid .. in backgroundcolor i triy to use the rank function like if(rank(count(problemid)) = 1, rgb(0,0,0)), but it does not work ..

5abi0001
Creator
Creator
Author

Now it works but it its a little bit awkward .. because i have the follwing formula in the backround colour in my diagram =if(Group=firstgroup, rgb(255,255,255), rgb(0, 0, 0))

firstgroup is a variable with the following statement:

=aggr(if(Rank(count(problemid))=1,group),group)

It only works in this way .. but now i have to create 10 variables with the same statement .. this can not be the only solution, or?

5abi0001
Creator
Creator
Author

Maybe someone know a better solution?