Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Group by on Straight Chart

Hi,

I have two callref fields in two different tables, one is in opencall table and only shows the call reference once.  The other is the updatedb table and everytime a call is updated it created the same callref number and adds the text.

I have joined the two tables and did a where statement where the callref = 233070, which obviously pulls through all the updates from the call so therefore I have 8 rows showing.

The unique field is called udindex, which is incremented by 1 everytime a new update is added.  Therefore what I want to do is do a groupby on the chart so it shows only one call reference but then being able to drill down to see all subsiquent updates on that call reference.

With Thanks

Jon Ditchfield

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this should be easier in a pivot table...but since your post says it has to be a straight chart, did you try creating a group?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you provide little sample data for your question pls?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this should be easier in a pivot table...but since your post says it has to be a straight chart, did you try creating a group?