Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSTaylor
Contributor II
Contributor II

Help with Set Analysis

Hi,

I have a quick question that will hopefully save a lot of time if there is  a resolution.

I'm currently building a chart showing monthly data that is cumulative i.e. February = January + February. 

Currently I have:

if(ReportMonth='Jan', 

sum({$<ReportMonth={'Jan'}>} Value),

if(ReportMonth='Feb', 

sum({$<ReportMonth={'Jan'}>} Value),

+

sum({$<ReportMonth={'Feb'}>} Value),

As you can imagine this will quickly build up into a huge piece of script by the time December is reached (This is not the only line but can be used as an example individually for the script required).

Is it possible to get something along the lines of:

if(ReportMonth='Feb', 

sum({$<ReportMonth={'Jan'+'Feb'}>} Value)

Any help would be massively appreciated

4 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

what about this:

rangesum( above( sum(Value), RowNo(TOTAL) ) )

I hope it helps.

alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi will 

if(ReportMonth='Feb', 

sum({$<ReportMonth={'Jan','Feb'}>} Value)

work? Thanks!

sunny_talwar

Check out The As-Of Table

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You have quite a few replies, just wanted to be sure you circle back to your post and if any did help, please be sure to close out the thread by using the Accept as Solution button on the post(s) that were helpful in solving your issue.  If you are still working on things, please leave an update on what you still need.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.