Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

How and best approch to make a an in stage expanding subfolder structure interface and script for

I have 4 where clauses and 4 table .

With 2  table value and a common primary key for all tables.

I would need to input the 2 parameters and run a where  1 first value and second value has x and y .

Now i can create for every step a table to insert in the result   and for every rezult in that table run another where close that generates other values that i insert in  another table and so on....Is there a better way with cursor as i read something about that but not sure if it helps my case .

Also all this result i should have in a an interface that has like a single point start and braches out  depending  as number of the values inserted in every created table by stage  till where clauses is not  valid anymore on that branch segment .

I have no clear idea how to make the interface  in qlikview as its a new thing for me and i had some issues understand the script structure  as its not same as sql i discover its a combination of 2 things.

SO interface should be like:

where clause

if i click to extend i see the where result          where

clause +click extend

1---------------------------------------------------------|1--------------------------1-------1

2

--------------------------------------------------------   2-------------------------1

------------------------2

------------------------3

------------------------4

------------------------3

------------------------4

Tags (3)
Community Browser