Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How and best approch to make a an in stage expanding subfolder structure interface and script for

I have 4 where clauses and 4 table .

With 2  table value and a common primary key for all tables.

I would need to input the 2 parameters and run a where  1 first value and second value has x and y .

Now i can create for every step a table to insert in the result   and for every rezult in that table run another where close that generates other values that i insert in  another table and so on....Is there a better way with cursor as i read something about that but not sure if it helps my case .

Also all this result i should have in a an interface that has like a single point start and braches out  depending  as number of the values inserted in every created table by stage  till where clauses is not  valid anymore on that branch segment .

I have no clear idea how to make the interface  in qlikview as its a new thing for me and i had some issues understand the script structure  as its not same as sql i discover its a combination of 2 things.

SO interface should be like:

where clause

if i click to extend i see the where result          where

clause +click extend

1---------------------------------------------------------|1--------------------------1-------1

2

--------------------------------------------------------   2-------------------------1

------------------------2

------------------------3

------------------------4

------------------------3

------------------------4

0 Replies