Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

How can I use Set Analysis AGGR function to discount duplicate vendor names (highlighted in yellow) based on Document Upload Date or Invited Status?

Dear Community Users,

I have tried using this Set Analysis AGGR function in the Expression tab of a chart object but it only displays the minimum DocUploadDate to display the unique vendor count (InviteesStatName). How do I go about displaying the vendors with a blank DocUploadDate as well? Or how do I go about displaying the vendors with Invitees_Status as "invited". For your information, ALL vendors with a blank DocUploadDate is EQUAL to Invitees_Status="Invited". So either component will do.

There are thousands of other vendors (not shown here because I only singled out the duplicates) that have no DocUploadDate and/or Invitees_Status="Invited". They have no other statuses. Duplicate vendors are defined as a vendor having more than one status such as "Invited", "Approved", "Draft", "Purged" and so on.

Your prompt assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Count(AGGR(min([DocUploadDate]), InviteesStatName, [Invitees_Status]))

PLT - Vendors.jpg

1 Reply

Re: How can I use Set Analysis AGGR function to discount duplicate vendor names (highlighted in yellow) based on Document Upload Date or Invited Status?

Count({<[Invitees_Status]={'Invited'}>}InviteesStatName)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Community Browser