Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to add border for my list box ?

Hi All

my list box without border , may i know how to add border ? Notice that year and month selection box have border.

add border to my list box.png

Paul Yeo

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
_armoco_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Paul,

If you go to the properties of List box, in the Presentation tab there should be an option 'Cell borders'. Check the box and you can have the borders.

Also try using Format painter from the Design toolbar to copy the format of other listboxes. Works just like Format painter in Excel.

View solution in original post

naveenjinkala
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please enable cell borders in presentation tab. Also, try enabling layout border in Layout tab.

Hope this helps..

NJ.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
_armoco_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Paul,

If you go to the properties of List box, in the Presentation tab there should be an option 'Cell borders'. Check the box and you can have the borders.

Also try using Format painter from the Design toolbar to copy the format of other listboxes. Works just like Format painter in Excel.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you very much for your hints , I manage to get it working , by click on caption , click on Black ground Color , after I change to black Color it working fine.

Paul
naveenjinkala
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please enable cell borders in presentation tab. Also, try enabling layout border in Layout tab.

Hope this helps..

NJ.