Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

How to combine 2 chart into 1 ?

Hi All

I have  :-

chart 1 which display rEVENUE work fine.

chart 2 which display eXP work fine.

when i put both expression chart 1 and 2 into 1 chart 3 it not work fine.

My purpose is to show chart 1 and 2 into 1 chart.

Hope some one can advise me the work around.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: How to combine 2 chart into 1 ?

If I just open your app, no chart shows data.

If I then select '1' in the list box on the left, all charts show data, and it looks to me that chart 3 shows both chart1 and chart2 data.

Yeo_2.png

Your data model is too complex to dig in easily. If you want more help, I would suggest creating a sample that is less complex.

Best,

Stefan

2 Replies
MVP
MVP

If I just open your app, no chart shows data.

If I then select '1' in the list box on the left, all charts show data, and it looks to me that chart 3 shows both chart1 and chart2 data.

Yeo_2.png

Your data model is too complex to dig in easily. If you want more help, I would suggest creating a sample that is less complex.

Best,

Stefan

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Swuehl

Thank you very for your help. After look I turn on year = 2016 , the chart display same as your image. Meaning it work fine now.

To make a simple data structure it is possible , may be I need to use if command to load only sales or GL table. But now I need to settle are reduce no of sheet of my QV Doc.

Any way thank you for your feedback. At lest now my QV Doc file size have reduce a lot.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

Community Browser