Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.
What is wrong with the process?
Function ExTB()dim exset ex = ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("TB01")ex.ExportHTML "C:\EntwicklungTests\TB01.html"end Function Script:
LOAD DRG_Code, DRG_Typ, DRG_Bezeichnung, DRG_PartitionFROM (qvd);let ExTB = ExTB();
I am not getting an error message, but it does not work.
I have tried somthing like follows too:
Macro:Sub TBexset ex = ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("TB01")ex.ExportBiff "C:\EntwicklungTests\TB01.xls"end Sub Script: LOAD DRG_Code, DRG_Typ, DRG_Bezeichnung, DRG_PartitionFROM (qvd);
Than I am getting the message:Fehler in Skriptzeile: (error in the script line)
I am perplexed because the both macros are working perfectly, when testing in the macro editor and I suppose the question is solved many times but I did not find the right thread.
Go to Solution.
What helps mostly is reading. I have found everything in the QV help file.
The solution is not in the script!
Settings → Document Properties → Triggers …