Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.
Can anyone suggest me about how to extract the data from tally in qlikview.Please provide any documents having step by step process.
What are the steps need to take care by qlikview developer.
Can anyone help me in this ...
see this thread...
Hope to help
Thanks for your valuable information,
Can you please explain me about this i am totally confusing,i am not clear about in this portal.
Do you have tally Connector??
Use following steps,
1. Install tally on qlikview server.
2. Start tally and load any company.
3. Now in Qlikview under connect, you will see something TallyODBC_9000. Take the first one.
4. Put username and password. Check Connection established.
5. Now press Select button and you will see all the tally tables and its fields.
Problem is to idenfy which table contains what data
i have got a email iD
I think u can ask him if u have any issues.... Hope to help
In this portal also it is explaining how to get the report from tally to excel.I have some question,here it is..
1)It is mandatory to install the tally in qlikview server,then what about normal desktop?
2)What about data source for this?
3)Load any company means?
sorry for troubbling you,
i also dont know in much detail, shared the think which was in my knowledge,
i think u should go to expert for this...
Oh its ok rajni,
once i get the solution, i will tell to you.
Thanks for your help,