Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get a transposed result

Hi,

I have this table (from excel):  

Customer   SegmentLocal CodeQTA JAN 2015QTE FEB 2015QTE MAR 2015

AA                                  123                    2                         6                                   2

BB                                    123                  10                       10                                  20

BB                                     256                  20                       30                                40   

How can i do to get this result :

Customer       LocalCode       MONTH    QTE

AA                     123                    1           2             

AA                     123                    2           6      

AA                     123                    3           2           

BB                      256                  1            10

BB                      256                  2            10

BB                      256                  3             20

Thanks for your help.     

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi:

You can do it with the help of crosstabble.Click on the Table Files in Script editor to load the data, then load the file and go to File Wizard: options, click Crosstable tab, there you can select qualifier fields, attribute field, and Data field as per your requirement. Let me know if that's what you were looking for. I have attached the sample app and data.

Best,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

You need to use a CROSSTABLE load.  Its available when you select a file source, click next twice and hit the crosstable button.

That allows you to pivot the fields of your choice into a new column

Untitled.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi:

You can do it with the help of crosstabble.Click on the Table Files in Script editor to load the data, then load the file and go to File Wizard: options, click Crosstable tab, there you can select qualifier fields, attribute field, and Data field as per your requirement. Let me know if that's what you were looking for. I have attached the sample app and data.

Best,