Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to make both my Table 1 & 2 overall amount same ?

Hi All

I have modify the Table 2 Dimension expression on new product script by adding addition filter for month_n > 3 consider new productr, it work fine :-

if(L_issue = '00/00/0000' AND L_move <> '00/00/0000' AND Month_n > '3', ('New Product'),

Note from Table 1 new product amount from 130,468 reduce to Table 1 39.551 , Total amount reduce = 90,917

Below is my Table 2 org script for <6 Mth :-

If([No of Months_] >= 1 and [No of Months_] <= 6, Dual('<6 Mth', 1),

Now i need to add the below new condition into above <6 Mth script.

So i assume it should be like below :-

If([No of Months_] >= 1 and [No of Months_] <= 6 and L_issue = '00/00/0000' AND L_move <> '00/00/0000' AND Month_n < '4', Dual('<6 Mth', 1),

( I include new product month_n < 4 to <6 Mth  )

But it does not work.

If it work , Table 2 should display :-

<6 Mth amount = 718,570 (536,736 + 90,917) , now it display 536,736 is worng 

My objective is make table 1 and 2 overall total amount same.

Hope some one can advise me where i go wrong ?

PAul Yeo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does it mean this?

If(([No of Months_] >= 1 and [No of Months_] <= 6) and L_issue = '00/00/0000' AND L_move <> '00/00/0000' AND Month_n < 6, Dual('<6 Mth', 1),

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my QVW

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does it mean this?

If(([No of Months_] >= 1 and [No of Months_] <= 6) and L_issue = '00/00/0000' AND L_move <> '00/00/0000' AND Month_n < 6, Dual('<6 Mth', 1),

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

It does not get the correct figure. I need to spend more time to analyse your expression.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't have access your application now? So, I can't look. can you tell me exactly what r u trying

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

I see . how you develop this skill ? can you share with me pls.