Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to present the data as an example, interval match, i need help?

qlikview.png

7 Replies
marcus_sommer

Have a look here: IntervalMatch

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Marcus Thank you for your help , I could use the Interval Match functionality , however, necessary to present every day of the selected month , even if it has no record , I do not know if I could explain.

Ex.:

qlikview1.png

marcus_sommer

Are there missing records they must be generated, see: How to populate a sparsely populated field. But if I look on your table all dates are existing only a few events are missing - this would is easier the you could use something like: if(len(trim(Event))=0,'No Entry', Event) as Event.

- Marcus

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Roberto,

Check the attachment and let me know.

Capture.PNG !

Note: I just created a sample data myself (Next time provide some sample data). Adapt the date format according to your need.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tamil !

Attached is an example of my problem . What I really need is for the presentation can be presented every day of the selected month . Introducing the days they had no record 0 (zero ) as a monthly report .

https://community.qlik.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/13909-102-1-18151/Interval%20Match.qvw

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Roberto,

I am unable to download the file. Could you post the application directly here.!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks, I think right now given the attachment.