Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to supress rows in table depending on expression value

Good morning, I have this expression:

(Sum(If(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='F',[IMPORTO FINANZIAMENTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='C',

[IMPORTO CONTRIBUTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='G', [IMPORTO GARANZIA RICHIESTO]))))) /100

I would supress the row where this expression is equal to 0.

Thanks to all

Giovanni

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

in which chart do you want to represent it..in most cases it will suppress automatically zero values, go to presentation chart and you will find suppress zero values check box.

or if you dont want to show zero values, write an if condition on you expr to show only greater than zero values

ex: if(expression >0, expression)

regards

amay

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can check the suppress when value is null in Dimension tab and presentation tab.

Untitled.png

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try like this

If((Sum(If(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='F',[IMPORTO FINANZIAMENTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='C',

[IMPORTO CONTRIBUTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='G', [IMPORTO GARANZIA RICHIESTO]))))) /100 = 0, Null(),

(Sum(If(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='F',[IMPORTO FINANZIAMENTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='C',

[IMPORTO CONTRIBUTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='G', [IMPORTO GARANZIA RICHIESTO]))))) /100)

If you have other expressions in the same chart then you have give the same expression in all the dimensions

If((Sum(If(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='F',[IMPORTO FINANZIAMENTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='C',

[IMPORTO CONTRIBUTO RICHIESTO],IF(FVWFD_TIPOL_AGEVOL='G', [IMPORTO GARANZIA RICHIESTO]))))) /100 = 0, Null(), 'Expression 2')

'

'

'

'

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, the expression is not for a dimension, I can't check the suppress when value is null in dimension tab.

I represent the expression in a pivot table.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi jagan, I would supress the row when the expression is null or equal to 0.

Regards

Giovanni

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

The row will be supressed when all the expression values are zero in that row.  If you have only one expression then you can directly use Suppress Zero values option in Presentation tab.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I have another 4 expression for the row ... It's impossible ?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You can do that but you need to give the If in all the expressions, check my previous posts.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

I put the if condition in all expression, but after how can I supress the row with null value for only this expression ?

Thanks

Giovanni