Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I want to change the Load Script Format.?

Hi All,

I'm loaded a simple .csv file in QlikView 12.10.0, but it is loading all fields in a single line instead of multiple lines.@ Please see the below image...

line.JPG

When I'm trying to comment one particular filed, it is very difficult to do that.

I want to load the script in below format. Please help me where I'm missing.

Line1.JPG

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I don't understand.

What is preventing you from writing the script like shown in the second Image?

Besides that, you can use /* ..*/ to comment blocks of code (compared to // commenting rest of line).

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your quick response..

Even, I don't understand what is preventing me. I just simply loaded .csv , .xls and qvd but all the files loading like first image.

I want each and ever single field in my script is in different lines, not in single line.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you show some screen shots from the beginning like how you loading the file each step. Coz i tried loading .csv and .qvd and they are loading fine with individual columns. Can you share some screenshots to look into?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

No need to worry because after the field name there is ',' separated so if you want those fields in separate lines please enter after ',' for each period and finally save and reload output will come exactly what we are expecting.

Hope this will help....

Not applicable
Author

Simply Clicking on the Table files option in EDIT Script and select the file from the folder location and then finishCapture.JPG

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I vaguely remember a similar issue reported here in the forum, but I can't find the thread and I don't remember the solution.

Any reason why you are using the initial release of QV 12.1 and not the current one (SR8, I think)?

If it's possible, could you test on a more recent version?

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Maybe this will help You

Load Script text is not aligned

Regards,

Antonio