Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to create a sum if expression

I need to create sum if expression for tickets entering month that takes the sum of the count column if [Previous Months Open Count] = 1 and  [No Date Closed Task] = 0

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Which expression are we trying to help you with in the attached sample?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

try

=sum({<(if [Previous Months Open Count] = 1 and  [No Date Closed Task] = 0) >}Tickets )

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I need help getting the tickets entering month expression located within the pivot table labeled tickets traffic workflow

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you but this was not correct. Further, I am trying to take the sum of the count column which can be seen in the table on the main tab. Each count has a value of 1 so based on the parameters of previous months open count and no date closed task I wish to take the sum of the count column which would in turn get me a count of the amount of tickets entering the month.

sunny_talwar

Does this look like what you were looking for?

Capture.PNG

Expression:

Count(DISTINCT {<[Previous Months Open Count] = {1}, [No Date Closed Task] = {0}, Opened = {"$(='<' & Date(MonthStart(Today()), 'M/D/YYYY h:mm:ss TT'))"}>}Count)

Note: Count is spelled as C capital and not count. Similarly we have Opened and not opened. QlikView is case sensitive and you need to use the correct casing to make sure you see a result