Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
timothy_forbes
New Contributor

I would like to create a sum if expression

I need to create sum if expression for tickets entering month that takes the sum of the count column if [Previous Months Open Count] = 1 and  [No Date Closed Task] = 0

5 Replies

Re: I would like to create a sum if expression

Which expression are we trying to help you with in the attached sample?

Chanty4u
Esteemed Contributor III

try

=sum({<(if [Previous Months Open Count] = 1 and  [No Date Closed Task] = 0) >}Tickets )

timothy_forbes
New Contributor

I need help getting the tickets entering month expression located within the pivot table labeled tickets traffic workflow

timothy_forbes
New Contributor

Thank you but this was not correct. Further, I am trying to take the sum of the count column which can be seen in the table on the main tab. Each count has a value of 1 so based on the parameters of previous months open count and no date closed task I wish to take the sum of the count column which would in turn get me a count of the amount of tickets entering the month.

Does this look like what you were looking for?

Capture.PNG

Expression:

Count(DISTINCT {<[Previous Months Open Count] = {1}, [No Date Closed Task] = {0}, Opened = {"$(='<' & Date(MonthStart(Today()), 'M/D/YYYY h:mm:ss TT'))"}>}Count)

Note: Count is spelled as C capital and not count. Similarly we have Opened and not opened. QlikView is case sensitive and you need to use the correct casing to make sure you see a result

Community Browser