cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vksthkkr
Contributor III
Contributor III

Incremental load using GUID

I have an SQL table with the primary key in the GUID format (0B82AF68-DC5A-4142-BFED-2EFBF2EEF755).

The structure of the table is as below:

GUID,

Field1,

Field2

There are more than 800K records in the table. Both Field1 and Field 2 are non-unique values.

I want to store records in a QVD and then do an incremental update every day through the load script.

How can I achieve this using the

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vikas,

Here is a guide on incremental loads: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/QVD_Incremental.htm

Hope that helps,

Serina

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

vksthkkr
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Serina.

I have read the article and see that my requirement is of the Case #2 or #3 type. However, the SQL source table does not have a time field and I only have these 3 columns to deal with.

I have tried the Where NOT(Exists(PrimaryKey)) clause, but am unable to get results.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is not working? Are you getting an error in the load?

Can you post the load script you used?