Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Not applicable

Is there any way to generate a crosstable between Individual users and Dashboards and see who is allocated what sort of license (Named, Document or both).

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to generate (or get data from Qlikview server) a crosstable (dashboard) between individual users and dashboards and  see what sort of CALs have been allocated to them. Below is the example of what I am looking for.

Dashboard1Dashboard2Dashboard3
User1Named CALN/ADocument CAL
User2N/ADocument CALNamed CAL
User3Named & Document CALDocument CALNamed CAL
User4N/AN/ADocument CAL

Further it can have a summary like:

TotalAvailable
Named CAL6015
Document CAL455
4 Replies

Re: Is there any way to generate a crosstable between Individual users and Dashboards and see who is allocated what sort of license (Named, Document or both).

Download and check the objects in http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4774

IMHO it shows you exactly what you are asking for.

Good luck,

Peter

Re: Is there any way to generate a crosstable between Individual users and Dashboards and see who is allocated what sort of license (Named, Document or both).

Have a look at this application developed by my colleague @David_Foster License_Analyser_K3FDS.qvw

Hi Colin,

my link points to the exact same location as yours. I don't seem to get URL translation anymore.Or maybe I should stop using Firefox 3.6 at home?

Hi Peter,

My post was from a BlackBerry tablet, but I have found the URL translation a bit hit and miss. I don't use firefox so cannot say if that is an issue.

Community Browser