Issue in Data after closing & reopening the application with Section Access
I have created an application with section access and linked it with the below script.
Upper(BU) as BUSINESS,
Upper(REGION) as REGION,
Upper(AREA) as AREA
FROM $(vCONFIG)Section Access.xlsx
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is [Section Access]);
Upper(BusinessUnit) AS BUSINESS,
Upper(RegionDesc) as REGION,
Upper(AMHQCode) as AREA
Enclosed is the Excel which I am using for the section access.
Issue: When I first reload the file with the section access, I am getting the correct values in the charts (I have enclosed the screenshot - correct.png). But when I close the application and try opening it, I am getting a different value altogether (incorrect.png). In the section access excel, I have included all the BU, REGION and AREA with a dummy user so that I dont leave out any of the value.
This is not happening when I remove section access from the application.