Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

samsunqv
Not applicable

Issue with RowNo() - QlikSense

Dear Experts,

Trying to use a radar chart - extension in Qliksense with the below components.

I have 2 dimension KPI,Country and one measure ( Sum ({<Filter to select common KPIs among the 2 selected countries>}Values)) in a radar extension object.

Requirement is to show the sequential numbers for the KPI_NAMES instead of the name.

When i used Rowno()  / RowNo(TOTAL), it gives me some numbers - but not sequential because of the filters at the expression I believe.

Tried using AGGR(RowNo(),KPI_NAME) - because I need to have the the sequential rownos as the dimension - but the expression has to evaluate for KPI_NAMe.

Kindly help - i have been sitting on this for hours together.

Thanks

2 Replies
sunny_talwar
Not applicable

Re: Issue with RowNo() - QlikSense

What was the issue when you used this?

Aggr(RowNo(),KPI_NAME)

samsunqv
Not applicable

Re: Issue with RowNo() - QlikSense

Hi Sunny,

The issue with the above expression is that the row numbers will be sequential , however the common row numbers are shown and not the sequential ones.

Like , we have KPI1,KPI2,KPI3 and the common ones between the selections are KPI 2 and KPI 3 -  the function returns 2 and 3.

I need them to be 1 and 2.

Was able to get the solution with Rank.

aggr(rank(only({<KPI_NAME={$(=Concat(IF( Aggr(Count(DISTINCT COUNTRY_NAME),KPI_NAME) =2,chr(39)&KPI_NAME&chr(39)),','))}>} -KPI_PRIORITY),0,1), KPI_PRIORITY)

Thanks for the reply Sunny,

Samsunqv