Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

LOAD statement only works with lib://

I have made script in QVW

Selectie:

LOAD %Eigenaar_ID,

%Contract_ID,

%Complex_ID,

%Rondecode_ID

FROM D:\Eucebia\04_QVD\Dimensies\_Selectie.qvd](qvd)

Where %Rondecode_ID = 'AVG';

Now I want to use this in Qlik Sence  now I get this message

LOAD statement only works with lib:// paths in this script mode

How can i adhust this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need to add the data source to the Sense data load editor. This will create a lib:// entry for your load.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

is it Qlikview/Qliksnse?

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need to add the data source to the Sense data load editor. This will create a lib:// entry for your load.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
kedar_dandekar
Creator
Creator

For quick testing of your QlikView scripts, you can disable standard mode, or in other words, enable legacy mode.

This mode will help you reuse the QlikView load scripts that uses absolute path(s).

In addition to the absolute path the legacy mode also supports use of relative file paths as well as library connections in QlikSense.

Refer qlik help: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.0/Subsystems/Hub/Content/LoadData/disable-standard-mode.htm

- KD

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marc,

Please follow below steps and avoid the above error

1. Create New Connection (You can see right side of script)

2. Once done the connection , you can see one option in the below of the connection like (insert connection string) click on that you will get the connection in the script like

LIB CONNECT TO 'TD DEV';

after that go to create connection , from that you can see folder click on that wherever you want save your Qvd , you can check and create qvdfolder