Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Linear tables with condition

Hello to all,

I have a linear table where in the first column I have 3 different code '002', '003' and '005'. I need to create three different linear tables one for each code, there is no condition or expression QlikView to do this, not in the script, but in a presentation? Because my script reads many file in loop and codes over time may increase.

Thank you very much for helping.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thank you all,

I solved my problem by inserting a calculated dimension in the table. I created three different table each one with a different calculated dimension:

=if([CODE]='002',[CODE])

=if([CODE='003',[CODE])

=if([CODE]='005',[CODE])

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you have a sample you can share to better explain your requirement?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

For chart types other than a table chart, you can use the trellis option on dimension tab to create a chart per dimension value.

For a table chart, I think there is nothing comparable using QV default features.

You can search the internet / Qlik Market if there is an extension that might fit your needs.

I remember also a pretty old thread here in the forum that demonstrated an automatic chart generation using Macros, but I won't recommend going into this direction.

Regards,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Thank you all,

I solved my problem by inserting a calculated dimension in the table. I created three different table each one with a different calculated dimension:

=if([CODE]='002',[CODE])

=if([CODE='003',[CODE])

=if([CODE]='005',[CODE])