Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

List box expression created 0 1-10 11-20 may i know how to use button to turn on 0 ?

Hi All

Below expression work fine in my list box 1 :-

=If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)  >0 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<10, dual('1-10',1),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >10 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<20, dual('11-20',2),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >20 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<30, dual('21-30',3),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >30 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<100, dual('31-100',4),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >100 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<2000, dual('101-2000',9), Dual('0', 0))))))

May i know how to turn on " Number of turn " = 0 by using the button ?

Paul Yeo

11 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

My QVW

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you want to show if you hit the button?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I want to turn on number of turn = 0

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Still Not sure, Sorry.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Do you mean you not sure what i want to achieve ?

Paul Yeo

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

what is S mean ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not followed you, What you are going to achieve. usually,We have concept called Auto Hide Show and Hide Multiple Objects - YouTube but your intend is bit different. Before produce some inputs if you explain exactly what your needed then it saves Time

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

turn on number of turn 0.png

Hi Anil

I need to do a drill down analysis , as stock number of turn = 0 , is having a issue. So i need to drill in these list of items , and further analyse those items by period. to find out the real issue.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It make sense now. Will looks this once i get chance to open the app