Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.
Need for some logical help required on script level.
1) One day (e.g 31 May) Complaint no search on last 90 days(02 Mar to 30 May) data.
Status: Done through apply map.
2) One Day Filter Data have one Column Region_Name and please check below with Example.
One Day Filter Data
Last 90 Day data
When I select on One day Data Region:
1) First Selection on One Day Filter Data: Aisa
Output Required: No Result Found.
2) Second Selection on One Day Filter Data: Aisa, Europe
Output Required: 102 Found
3) Third Selection on One Day Filter Data: India
I am post sample data. Call Id Match but Region is change and data should be filtered on basis of Region.
Kindly help on this and how to solve this on script.
make use of key if you want to filter data on bases of region likwe below in both table,
Call_id&'-'&Region as Key
Post your sample qvw to give solution some one .
Thanks for reply i will give sample data for clarification
Please see the above attachment
For Scanario 2 result set is right because on based upon one day selected filter(validate, call type ) data is not match on 90 days data.
If you have any concern regarding understanding, Please let me know.
If you share ur no. and my no: 8586984189
Please see result set in attached data in excel data.
not right result.
Just see i have marked where your validation goes wrong If you want to consider both table data or data for date
( 02 Mar to 30 May2014 & ( 31 May 2014)