Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mapping Load Issue -- Urgent plz help

Hi All,

I have two mapping load tables in my Script.If I load one Mapping Load table it is working fine.. If I try to load both the tables it is throwing an Error saying that "Generic tables must have atleast  3 fields"

What could be the reason for this Error.. CAn some one please help me oon this..

Awaiting for the Reply..

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Lavanya

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Lavanya,

You can load as many mapping tables as you need, provided you only load two fields in each of them. A generic load is something different, whenthe LOAD keyword is preceded by GENERIC keyword, but it has nothing to do with mapping. Can you please specify the piece of code that is not working?

Regards,

Miguel Angel Baeyens

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Please find the code attached.. Ya even I was going blank as the error it was showing is not appropriate with the Mapping Script..

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Both tables have the same label. Did you try changing it? That should do.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Sorry I have copied the script and created the new table but the code is not like this... It is fine with the column and table names..

Thanks,

Lavanya

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Sorry I have copied the script and created the new table but the code is not like this... It is fine with the column and table names..

Thanks,

Lavanya

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have find the cause for the error..There should not be [] for the field State..

Now it works fine.. Thanks Miguel for your Quick reply...

Thanks,

Lavanya