Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
detmawin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Max Date on Nested Interval in Qlikview Script

Hi all,

I am trying to do the following:

I have a set of patients, encounters and types for each . I want to get the max date for each visit type by patient.  I also want to get if the visit was within six months of  visit where type = First,  I want this to be the first date, otherwise I want to choose the date where the visit is within six months of the visit type first.

I would like to do this in the qlikview script.  I have tried using variables to accomplish this.

I attached a spreadsheet with sample data.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
detmawin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks so much for the reply, I ended up solving this in the script.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Mai, the best I have is some Design Blog posts that might give you some ideas, but you may need to search around in that area yourself, as I am not exactly sure what you are trying to do here either, there are hundreds of posts in this area, most are example/use case driven, so will hopefully give you some ideas on how to go about things.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Canonical-Date/ba-p/1463578

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Dates-in-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1472511

Those are the two that I think are most likely of help, but there may be others, just back the URL up to the Qlik-Design-Blog level, and you can search from there across all the posts in just the Design Blog area.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
detmawin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks so much for the reply, I ended up solving this in the script.