Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

May i know how user ranking ?

Hi All

What is the fast way to check the user ranking ?

For example Anil Babu is very good in script , how can i know his ranking ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I am sorry to confuse you. I just try to said some time point does not mean any thing, Of cos those people their ranking below 20 i must said that they are master of qlik view.

Paul Yeo

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, What you mean fast way.. This? Qlik Community Points System

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Actually i want to know what it your ranking position ?

For example sunny rank no 1

Paul Yeo

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like current my Rank is 7th rank..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
its_anandrjs

Where you check this can you share details?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I even don't know. It just present in Community in the Top Leader.. Not sure, Where we will get..

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

go to your  view profile--- then click on  view point details --- and below left side select ranking there you can see where you are with the rank

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Exact Breadcrump is this?

View Profile - More - Reputation - Ranking

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

No Anil,

i will check in different way rank.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes Bro, The reputation comes from there it self. But we can access From More too