Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

May i know how user ranking ?

Hi All

What is the fast way to check the user ranking ?

For example Anil Babu is very good in script , how can i know his ranking ?

Paul

16 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hehe yes bhai..  in qlik we can achieve same things in different ways

Hence Prooved .....!!!!!!!!!

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

7 position was taken by Marcus . It is not you.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Even, That i also Don't know. May be they are working in real. Might busy with other offers. For me it is showing different. Looks like As Chanty said I got it 58th Rank...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Okay now i know you rank 58.

For me i should be rank below 30 , but due to i reset my point when i change my user name few year ago , but my rank now drop to 160 + . what i mean is my good ranking it is because i ask a lot of questions here . not because i help to solve a lot problem here.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, I followed you. Suddenly change into Technical. Can u come with sample data if it real technical

=aggr(if(rank(sum(Points))<=30,User),User)

So, In case future USER got change rank more 30 then it should be 50 You means to say. Though you can try

If(Rank(Sum(Points))>=30, Dual('160 +' , 1))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I am sorry to confuse you. I just try to said some time point does not mean any thing, Of cos those people their ranking below 20 i must said that they are master of qlik view.

Paul Yeo

Anil_Babu_Samineni

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh