Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need to know how to change from personal edition model to Enterprise Structure.Kindly guide me with any step by step approach documentations

Hi,

I would like to know the step by step procedure to start up with the tasks to modify the personal edition architecture to complete client- server technology(Enterprise Edition).

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

First determine exactly what you need. What functionality, for example Publisher or no Publisher, is needed? How many users will be using Qlikview? How users will access documents and how often they need to access which documents. Do you need separate environments for developement, testing, acceptence testing, production? Do you need one or more Qlikview Servers in an environment (in a Clustered configuration) or will one suffice. What is your growth model? How fast will your user base and number of documents grow? You might want to get help with these questions.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thanks for your reply..Will get back on this once discussed with the client.In the meantime,is there any documentation to follow the procedure of how to start with so that I can start the tasks from my end.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If we are buying qlikview enterprise server license,whether we need to buy license for all three environments development .testing and production (ie) 3 licenses?