Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bryanalmeida525
Contributor II
Contributor II

Need to measure amount of hours from two schedule tables

Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to measure amount of working time based on a certain schedule to determine how many overtime hours were worked each employee ID. 

What I have is a certain ID set with a start and end time. I also have a schedule set with amount of overtime hours based on the ID's location of EC or WC. I would like to have the sum of the amount of hours that was worked in overtime between the two dates base don the Employee's ID location. 

Capture.PNG

I am not sure if a master calendar would help me, or a certain loop. Please note that this is a small sample size and will be running this for thousands of rows. 

I appreciate any feedback and assistance. 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is a duplicate post, see the following link for prior thread and post there, new posts will be blocked on this thread...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/Need-to-Measure-amount-of-Hours-from-two-schedule-tabl...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.