Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GOROB
Contributor
Contributor

Not able to see any field starting with prefix "_" in Current selection.

HI,

I am facing a problem, where no field starting with "_" is shown in the current selection box.

in the script, I have no 'Hideprefix ' argument. So I am not sure what may be the reason behind it.

I deeply believe there is some issue with Current Selection box properties that is causing this issue.

Please Help out, those fields are available in Dimension, but not showing in Current Selection.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just a thought,

You can define the hide prefix with some other letter and check if it works.

Also share sample app of yours which shows your issue.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Or, you can try setting a different symbol for the hide prefix variable explicitly like:

Set HidePrefix='?' ;

Architect
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

HI,

I am having trouble seeing the fields with the "_" prefix.

And I am not using any Hide Prefix in my script. Still not able to see the fields like "_country" or "_groupname".

Is the anyway we can set a filter in the Current Selection Box.?

My guess that may be the reason.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What would be most helpful for us a sample QVW as mentioned previously along with the full version you are running xx.xx.xxxxx, if you can provide those, we may be able to look into things further, but without them, going to be difficult at best.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.