Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nprinting 17.3 not sending mails

Hi All,

I am using NPrinting version 17.3 and after long time,I was able to send reports using "Run Now" option.

Then i faced some challenges related to excel editing - all columns were not coming and totals were not showing.

I was able to manage show totals option in nprinting and I saved the file, but post that my reports are not going to mails.

Can anybody tell now what is wrong with it?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

I think your NPrinting service account doesn't have a valid QV licence that's why its not allowing to open the doc .

NOTE: The NPrinting service account/user should have dedicated QV licence otherwise it won't work properly

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

You are using excel predefined template ?  or normal excel your using? can u share the screen shot of input and expected output?

avinashelite

What is the size of your QVW ?

What 's the error its generating ?

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Avinash,

The size of my qvw is 44 MB.

And the error it's generating is :

****ERROR: QlikView license violation detected ! Attn: Connections to QlikView will not work. ****

This is in engine logs.

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I am not any predefined template.

I am just expecting that my report should go to the respective mail ID that I have mentioned in users and groups.

And till Friday,i was able to send the report so there is no SMTP issue ,i guess.

avinashelite

I think your NPrinting service account doesn't have a valid QV licence that's why its not allowing to open the doc .

NOTE: The NPrinting service account/user should have dedicated QV licence otherwise it won't work properly