Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Open other instance of QlikView and make section access login

Hi everybody!

I'm implementing a way to make an automatic login into a qvw file with section access, press a button and then close the file, or at least I'm trying to do so. I'm stuck because the only way that I found to actually pass through all the possible logins, or so I thought that it would pass through all logins, ended opening the file once and pressing the button X times (X = quantity of possible logins). Heres the code:

SUB GerarPDFUsuarios

CreateObject("QlikTech.QlikView")

set App = ActiveDocument.GetApplication

'set Username = ActiveDocument.Variables("vUsuario")

'set Password = ActiveDocument.Variables("vSenha")

Set Table = ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject( "TB01" )

For RowIter = 1 to table.GetRowCount-1            'LINHA                                                       

set cell = table.GetCell(RowIter,ColIter)

set cell2 = table.GetCell(RowIter,ColIter+1)

set Username = cell

set Password = cell2

Set MyDoc = App.OpenDoc ("D:\Test.qvw", Username.text, Password.text)               

Set Button1 = MyDoc.GetSheetObject("BU462")                                                              

IF IsObject(Button1) THEN                                                                                'SE botão Existe Então

Button1.Press                                                                                        'Botão é pressionado

END IF

'MyDoc.GetApplication.Quit   

'ActiveDocument.Activate                                                                            'Fecha documento aberto.

'MyDoc.CloseDoc

Set MyApp = Nothing

Next

END SUB

The button print the report that I created inside Test.qvw.

So basicaly what i'm trying to do is to loop through the logins, pressing the button to generate the PDF with what each user can see in the report.

Any ideas to do it in another way?

0 Replies