Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.
I created a QVD with data sales by month .
I have used an attribute YearMonth to stock the month with format (YYYYMM , example 201105).
After, I want to read my QVD to make incremental loading . Therefox i search a max(month) with this script
max(anneemois) as MAXCRTTIME
Let MAXCRTTIME = date(Peek('MAXCRTTIME',0,'maxtimes'),'YYYYMM');
In local , MAXCRTTIME contains 201105
With a Server, MAXCRTTIME contains a number 40672,803 !
Have you an idea to help me , please ?
Thnanks for advance,
Go to Solution.
Strange... Check the server System Date and Time Setting and compare it with your local one.
Also try this out.
Let MAXCRTTIME =date(date#('MAXCRTTIME',0,'YYYYMM'),'YYYYMM');
I hope this heps you out..
Best of Luck..!!!
Firstly are you sure you are looking in the correct place or atthe right thing?
You have recovered a field from your qvd file and called this MAXCRTTIME. You then have created a variable with the same name MAXCRTTIME.
You now have one field and one variable. The same name but two different elements in your qvw.
If you open a list box and display the field you will see 40672,803 which looks like a timestamp displayed as a number, if displayed as a timestamp this would show 2011/05/09 19:16:19.
If you create a text box and put inside it =MAXCRTTIME (this is the variable) you will see 201105.
Maybe this is your problem, in which case you don't have one.
I thought there may be an issue of different settings between the server and your workstation but can't see one.
Hope this helps
I checked Configuration System Server ,Date and Time Setting . It was same configuration .
So , i Tried this rule in my script and It Works !!
Let MAXCRTTIME = Date#(Date(Peek('MAXCRTTIME',0,'maxtimes'),'YYYYMM') ,'YYYYMM')