Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geam1988
Creator
Creator

Problem in straight table and need expression in list box

Hi,

I have straight table report.

Order Number, Product and Delivery Number are dimensions.

Aggr(Sum (Quantity), [Order Number], Product) is expressions.

Expressions supposed to be at the end but in my report, it is in the middle. Why?

I have list box for Delivery Number.  Delivery number 20 has no quantity. I do not want to see 20 in the list box that’s why I used following expression. =If(Aggr(Sum (Quantity), [Order Number], Product)>=1 , [Delivery Number])(it is working properly)

If I select all delivery number than I can see which quantity has delivery number. I am also interested to see the quantity where I have no delivery number. What should I do?

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

>>Expressions supposed to be at the end but in my report, it is in the middle. Why?

Most likely because you dragged the expression to the right which placed it in the middle of the dimensions. Just drag it back again.

>>I do not want to see 20 in the list box

Use this expression:

=Aggr(If(Sum (Quantity) > =1 , [Delivery Number]), [Order Number], Product)

>>I am also interested to see the quantity where I have no delivery number.

In a textbox, use:

Sum(If(IsNull([Delivery Number]), Quantity))

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
geam1988
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Jonathan.

Now i have report like this.

If i select all delivery number, i am getting report like this. delivery number with quantity.  this is also ok.

>>I am also interested to see the quantity where I have no delivery number.

(Actually i mean, i want to see the report like this).  i want to select something so that i get the quantity where i have no delivery number. 

Order Number

Product

Delivery Number

Aggr(Sum (Quantity), [Order Number], Product)

KK

-

PP

-

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Just tune the expression to handle such scenario please.

geam1988
Creator
Creator
Author

Hallo Sujeet,

I did not understand what do you mean. Can you please say that in Expression or Can you please explain it little bit more.

Thanks