cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with SQL join statement in LOAD statement

I am trying to load this into an already existing script:

SoshipheaderFashion:

LOAD ShipDateActFash, CustIDFash, SlsperIDFash, totMerchFash, TotmerchFash as FashCuryTotMerch;

SQL SELECT Soshipheader.ShipDateAct, Soshipheader. CustID, Soshipheader.SlsperID, Soshipheader.Totmerch from DIGITALAPP.DBO.SoShipheader

JOIN DIGITALAPP.DBO.SoShipline on Soshipheader.shipperid = soshipline .shipperid and soshipheader.cpnyid = soshipline.cpnyid

JOIN DIGITALAPP.DBO.inventory on Soshipline.invtid = inventory.invtid

where soshipheader.shipdateact > getdate() -1 and inventory.classid in ('SUNG','HAND','WALL','BKPK','CLOTH','CUFF','TRAV','TRAVEL','WATCH')

;

I get the following error on reload:

Field not found - <ShipDateActFash> and then it lists the SQL query

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

You need load certain categories values alone means, use if condition..

Or

You need certain categories for all related fields means, use where condition..

But you mentioned, already table exists then why you load once again use the same table, you can use condition in chart itself.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

In sql, there is ShipDateActFlash field? Please check that and run it

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Actually...I seem my issue.

Basically heres whats going on:

This table already exists in this script.  However- they want a 2ndary graph to show Sales for only certain categories.

Now that I think about it, I shouldnt be "reloading" that soshipheader table but in reality I should be loading Soshipline and Inventory on their own, and use my "where" statement in the actual graph....

Correct?

MayilVahanan

Hi

You need load certain categories values alone means, use if condition..

Or

You need certain categories for all related fields means, use where condition..

But you mentioned, already table exists then why you load once again use the same table, you can use condition in chart itself.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the help.  I know what I have to do now.  Thanks again