Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geogou1973
Creator
Creator

Problem with export file by action on reload and a script module

Hello.

I have a problem with export file.

When i reload the file from inside everything is going fine and the file is exported in a specific folder by action on reload and a script module, but when i run it from the console management and the schedule tasks the file does not exported.

The services and the schedules runs with different user in server but when i enter with this user and i run reload the file from inside the file exported also.

Has anyone an idea which the problem is ?

Thank you in advance

4 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

if you're using some actions perhaps some doesn't work in server

Re: Reload from web access

geogou1973
Creator
Creator
Author

What did you mean ? I have created a script module to export a chart into an excel file and i have put it in a trigger on post reload action. When i reload from inside everything is going fine but when i run it from the schedule does not exported.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

I interpreted that you have a problem only when you run the reload on a QV server (and you have a OnPostReload triggering your subroutine for export to excel)

If  so  this is an extract from Qlikview Reference

82.3 Macro trigger limitations

The following triggers are not to be used in the QlikView Server environment, since they lack meaning or

may cause unexpected results:

OnPostReduceData

OnPostReload

geogou1973
Creator
Creator
Author

Massimo i have another server with qlikview version 11.0 and i have no problem with the export from the task schedule

The srver i have problem has version 11.2