Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Not applicable

Problems for load in publisher with Oracle

Hi,

We have a problem with load a SQL with ORACLE, the log is:

"ErrorSource: (null), ErrorMsg: The specified module could not be found."

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
2 Replies

Re: Problems for load in publisher with Oracle

Make sure the oracle odbc or oledb driver is installed correctly. It's a problem with the oracle driver. It is not related to your Qlikview installation/configuration. Ask an Oracle database administrator if you need help.


talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
perez_pedro_edu
New Contributor

Re: Problems for load in publisher with Oracle

Hello.

We have the same issue. We get this message, when we try to connect reload a document (from Oracle database):

28/10/2013 11:59:14.9794088 Information 28/10/2013 11:59:14:       Error: ErrorSource: (null), ErrorMsg: The specified module could not be found.

Our infraestructure is:

Two servers (as a cluster), with these services:

Qlikview Directory

Qlikview Server

Qlikview WebServer

Another server (unique), with these services:

Qlikview Distribution Service

Qlikview Management Service

We have installed the ORACLE Client in this unique server (when we have distribution service), and if we test the connection to the BBDD, it works properly (so it seems that oracle cli has been installed correctly.

But when we try to load the Qlikview document, we get the previous error:

28/10/2013 11:59:14.9794088 Information 28/10/2013 11:59:14:       Error: ErrorSource: (null), ErrorMsg: The specified module could not be found.

Please, could you confirm that it is not needed to install the Oracle cli in the other servers (cluster).

Please, could you help us

Thanks.

Community Browser