I am getting a reload failure on just 3 of my files when reloading through a scheduled task. Reloading through the document is fine.
The log files shows that the document is opened correctly, connection string is accepted, section access is completed and then it just stops ... it seems to hang at trying to get to the first table load a section of the log file is below ... i can't seem to get much more detail from the service event viewer etc.
Thanks for the reply. It is not getting reloaded, I have a date last reloaded in the UI. The QV service account is not in the user access list, I set the section access security details in the reload tab of the QEMC and ensure they match between the document and QEMC.
We have restarted the services and server itself quite a few times now.