Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVW File size issue in QMC.

Hi All,

I am facing an problem with QVW whenever i'm reloading the application manually the file size is showing good. But whenever the file is reloading from QMC the size of the file is getting doubled.

I have compared the data while reloading the application at same time and data is coming good. Only the application size is making an issue.

We are using same data source for the application but not be able to find out the issue.

Please help on this issue.

Thanks In Advance.

4 Replies
Colin-Albert

Does the application have section access?

If yes, do your Section Access rights differ to the QDS service user' rights?

avinashelite

Does your service account and your id has the same access ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Your incremental load may be wrong. Because, Recently i faced this issue due to increment load

My starting stage the file size is 2.5 GB. We are allocating to Access Point for that file. And scheduled in Server level using Dependency. Fortunately, After running reload in QMC file size got increased to 4.2 GB. And it took me right way around 2.5 Days and then we found the issue where Incremental load script. Can you check whether do you have incremental load in your work file

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

has your server been upgraded recently. I am facing the same issue after server upgraded from 11 to 12.