Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pk
Contributor III
Contributor III

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA

Dear team,

while fetching data from SAP to Qlikview, am facing error for extractor is like " QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA-TIMEOUT_READ_MEMORY". this error is irregular. Please help.

Note: this error is not regular. Sometimes extractor executes properly and sometimes failed with the mentioned error.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Looks to be related to a timeout issue, so either need to figure out which timeout is being hit and increase that, or dig a little deeper to see if the SAP system is too busy to response properly at the time you are running things currently and try adjusting the schedule earlier or later to see if that changes the behavior.  

Not sure which SAP connector client you are using, so the following Help link is as close as I can get you, you will have to select the client there and then check the troubleshooting section or connection setup info to see if there is a parameter you can change, and also be sure to enable logging if it is not already on the connector and check those logs too.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/Clients...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.