Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrodriguesrr82
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense: Accumulating in combo chart. Descending sorting.

Hi folks,

I have a combo chart (lines model) with 1 dimension (Period) and 3 measures.

I'm accumulating the values through the following expression structure:

Rangesum(Above(Count({< FIELD = {'ACTIVE'}, [Year]=, [Month]= >} [CODE_ID]), 0, RowNo()))

It works if the sorting of the dimension is ascending.

However, I need a descending sorting of the Period dimension, but when I do it, the values are not represented as expected.

Hope you can help me with it.

Thanks,

Rubens Rodrigues

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to provide sample application?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rrodriguesrr82
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

I want the following (I will demonstrate using a table, but it's actually a combo chart.

• Current scenario: Accumulating Month ascending.It works with my expression.

JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJune

• To be: I want a descending sorting:

JuneMayAprilMarchFebruaryJanuary

My expression does not work in the case above. The chart shows the month in descending order, but the values are wrong, i.e, it shows 10 for June and so forth.

Thanks,

Rubens

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do we expect any mock qvf file from you, Because technical is different rather than functional. If so, Please create dummy data and choose combo chart then share with us with scramble only because community helpers won't ask you to share real data any more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful