Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Question

HI everybody

I got a question? How is it possible that in a pie chart (with two-dimensional cascade) with a box of filters upstream not displaying the same thing for the different types of filters?

If is usefull this is an example:

i got 1 pie-chart with 2 cascade dimensional that change using an upstream filter. But if i select one of the possible choice of the filter i see not the same things for each choice.

I Hope you'll understand and help me

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you upload a small sample application that demonstrates your issue?

Not applicable
Author

Daniele

if I understand well ypou want to display something different according a selection

here is an example for Cyclic group.

=if (GetFieldsSelections(Field) = 'X',

sum(A)

sum(B)

)

you can arrange it with your values

best regards

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Sorry i can't put a screenshot for example 'cause there agency secret above. But if is helpfull i want to count and visualize in a pie-chart this count.

I create a cascade attribute like the animal classification ( mammal-canid) and if i choose from the filter an option i see mammal, with another filter option i want to see mammal but the dahboard couldn't do this and in the pie-chart i can see only canid.

Is a bug or something wrong in the file excel that i use?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry i can't put a screenshot for example 'cause there agency secret above. But if is helpfull i want to count and visualize in a pie-chart this count.

I create a cascade attribute like the animal classification ( mammal-canid) and if i choose from the filter an option i see mammal, with another filter option i want to see mammal but the dahboard couldn't do this and in the pie-chart i can see only canid.

Is a bug or something wrong in the file excel that i use?

Not applicable
Author

is a randomic error, cause selecting 5 of 20 possible attribute of the filter , the pie-chart show me the information i want, for the others the pie-chart show me only the second classification