Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Rank in set analysis

Hi experts,

I am using the below expression in qlikview but < is not giving me correct results,

how can i achieve the less than equal to value without any errors.

=aggr(sum({<Rank = {"<= $(=aggr((round(count(HostName)/2) - count({<UpTime = {'1'}>}HostName)),Hrs)+1) >1"}>}UpTime),Hrs)

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Could you share your working sample qvw?

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Sorry ,i cant share any sample data.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you want to be helped, you have to help too. May be the following link can help you :Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Tresco,

I know that but the only problem is that I have posted this doubt on behalf of my colleague and he only is not sharing data with me,so how would I post it here.

Anyways,thanks ....

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No need to share your real data may be go scramble data or own inline data with expected output, Because your question is UN-filled. Anyhow, At least try to explain business requirement to do the offer

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

The expression makes so sense at all and I will be amazed if it is giving any result. I would suggest sharing more information as to what exactly this is intended to do.