Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vidhya91gct
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Remove null values row on pivot table

Hi All,

Please help me on the below,

I have created pivot table for last 10 days details of the due to display.

Test.PNG

I am facing issue on removing null values row and i tried "Suppress when null values" also.

For ex:

I dont have any values in 13737 and 17727 Proj IDs, so i want to remove this proj IDs(Remove 2 rows) and display the other proj IDs.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidhya K

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

I'm not sure what you're doing, exactly, but I attempted to re-create this with my own data and the null lines were removed by default (or when Suppress was checked). Are you sure your values are actually null?

vidhya91gct
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I have used in the below expression,

if(BaselineMonth=YearMonth and Baseline=TDate and Status_GT='Baseline', maxstring(BaselineGateVal)

if(PlannedMonth=YearMonth and Planned=TDate and Status_GT='Planned', maxstring(PlannedGateVal)

if(ActualMonth=YearMonth and Actual=TDate and Status_GT='Closed',maxstring(ActualGateVal),

if(LRR_PlannedMonth=YearMonth and LRR_Planned=TDate and Status_GT='LRR_Planned',maxstring(LRR_PlannesGateVal),

if(LRR_ActualMonth=YearMonth and LRR_Actual=TDate and Status_GT='LRR_Actual',maxstring(LRR_ActualGateVal),'NA')))))

and Baselinegateval - G1,G2,G3,G4,G5,G6)

Plannedgateval - G1,G2,G3,G4,G5,G6)

Actualgateval - G1,G2,G3,G4,G5,G6)

, i have tried suppress null values in dimension tab also...getting same.

Thanks,

Vidhya K

Or
MVP
MVP

'NA' is not null. Try replacing it with Null().