Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Row 1 US$ 12,118 and Row 2 Euro 26,761 when sum up how to make it all in one currency ?

Hi All

I have a table with some row are US currency and some are Euro currency , for Total Amount it is possible to compute by custom expression ?

Any work around ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: Row 1 US$ 12,118 and Row 2 Euro 26,761 when sum up how to make it all in one currency ?

try ths.

9 Replies
paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Re: Row 1 US$ 12,118 and Row 2 Euro 26,761 when sum up how to make it all in one currency ?

my QVW

Not applicable

Hi Paul, In which currency you want the total to be? Do you have a table that contains the exchange rates?

vishsaggi
Esteemed Contributor III

Capture.PNGIs this what you are looking for or something else? If not what currency you want the Total amount should prefix with? Please let us know.

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Ram

I want to convert all to SGD .

For exchange rate table may I know how to create in line script ?

For example use 1.3 for USD to SG And 1.5 for Euro to SG

May I know the example for the script ?

Sent from my iPhone

Not applicable

Hi Paul,

Please find attached the solution.

But, this is total only right. How to change from euro to dollar currency

Lets assume euro cost is 40 now he want to show that 40 to 67 then calculation should be dollar.

Might be he is looking that, is that make sense?

Life is so rich, and we need to respect to the life !!!
paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Ram

This is what i want.

In my actual doc , it have more then 2 currency.

'S$ ' & If ( US_Cust='USD', 1.3,1.5) *Num(

sum(days3) + sum(days6) + sum(days9) + sum(above12)+sum(curren)

,'###,##0')

So i assume the expression :-

'S$ ' &

If ( US_Cust='USD', 1.3,1.5) and

If ( US_Cust='EU', 1.5,1)

*Num(

sum(days3) + sum(days6) + sum(days9) + sum(above12)+sum(curren)

,'###,##0')

But it return null value.

Paul

Not applicable

try ths.

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Ram

Thank you very much.

Paul

Community Browser